Comparing Real Estate Agents? Here’s How Faye Y Taylor focuses on a better home buying experience as your Floresville Real Estate Agent.
Buying a home or land in Floresville? Excellent choice! We are proud of our city and know you will love it here.
As you know there are lots of options when it comes to real estate agents in Floresville, Tx and you’ve got a decision to make. And I would be happy to be your choice.
But the most important thing to consider first is what do you need or want?
- Is Floresville right for you and your family?
- Is country type living something that you want? or do you prefer a more suburban setting?
- Are you in the midst of a job change and need to move quickly?
- Has your family dynamic changed?
- Do you want to have animals? Horses?
- Do you want room to enjoy outdoor living?
- Do you want to be on a golf course?
- Are you comfortable with your budget or price point?
- Have you talked to a lender to know what price range you qualify for?
If you have decided to buy a home with land, you have come to the right place. And if you want to buy a home on the golf course, there are those also.
If you’re looking at homes for sale and wanting to buy a Floresville area property I have the experience you need to help make the buying process easier, less time consuming, and I’m on your side to help make sure you get the best deal while I worry about all of the details. Having the deed restrictions for almost all the subdivisions makes it fast to look up details needed. Does it require masonry and how many sides? Does it have a septic system or is it in the city limits with city service? Can you build other outbuildings? If so, how many and size of those? Are animals such as horses allowed? How many? Who provides the water? Is it a good company? I am familiar with the local ordinances and companies that work in this area so know about the area and its “quirks” like our septic systems which are different from some other areas around San Antonio, our ag requirements which vary from county to county and other factors that are pertain to Wilson County.
Either way, countless local home owners and investors trust Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty to help them wade through the real estate buying process while keeping more cash in your pocket and helping you save the time and headache of working with less experienced agents.
When you work with Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty we promise to help you…
- Save time worrying about your purchase so you can keep enjoying your life
- Avoid costly mistakes that can pop up with difficult transactions
- Keep more money in your pocket
- Have an agent who can walk you through inspections
- Walk with you in the negotiation process for sales prices, repairs
- Understand the process and all the steps of completing a buying transaction from offer to closing table
- … and more.
And if you are considering living or do live in a more country type area, you need a local Realtor® to assist you in either buying or selling your home because that local agent know the rules and regulations that come with that type of living. Check out the information on Local Real Estate Agent.
Who do you want for your Floresville Real Estate Agent?
We’re excited to work with you! Give me a call or text at (210) 216-7722 or dive into the resources we have on this site.
– Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty
Sell Your House
Want to sell your house or property? I can help you put more cash in your pocket and sell for the highest price possible with the least hassle. How?
Find Floresville Homes For Sale
Looking for a home for sale in Floresville? Search available listings and experience buying a home with our amazing buyers agents.
Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty
Why work with us vs. a national chain brokerage? We truly offer more. See how…