Shannon Ridge Subdivision, Floresville Tx
- Lots are 2+ – 5 acre with a few being larger.
- Build dates range from the late 90s to current.
- Has some of the smallest building size requirements for a site built homes.
- Site built only; no mobiles.
- Few trees in front with the back having a lot of trees.
- Mix of building styles from brick to hardi plank to stone and stucco.
- Many lots are fully fenced properties. Electric gates are popular.
- Workshops are allowed and popular in the subdivision.
- It is deed restricted but not a mandatory HOA.
- Price range is high $200ks up. There may be a rare find in the lower $200ks. The range for the last year was $250k to $485k.
While some larger lots are available most of the lots are in the 2 acre range. That is a good size in that one has a nice amount of land but does not have a lot of land to take care of or maintain. Because of the lot sizes, most people have their lawns manicured around the house and allow the rest of the lot to have the look of nature. The lot sizes lends themselves to extras like outdoor entertaining areas, pools, workshops and lots of space to enjoy.
It is not unusual to see deer jumping fences and bounding through the trees. In fact, it is a good idea to drive a slower speed due to deer. Anyone with pets such as dogs do need to have good fencing. Although it is not common, some people have lost their dogs when they managed to escape the yard so good fencing for the pets helps.
The subdivision has not been fully built out. There are numerous vacant lots. There are some lots with very little tree cover and many lots with heavy tree cover.
While the building requirements are not extremely stringent, there are building requirements. Based upon the age of the subdivision and the build out not complete, there is a variety of building styles and types. This is not a cookie cutter subdivision.
Find out how our experienced agents can help you purchase a house that best meets your needs and within your price range.today! (210) 216-7722