For Sale – Floresville TX Home with commercial potential with trees and more trees
Wouldn’t you love to come home to this gorgeous yard? Or work on this property where you could view these trees every day? Sit under them and enjoy a bite to eat or just relax. The house maintains the 60s mid-century vibe it had when it was built. It has been in the same family for all these years. The interior has been lovingly maintained with a roof and HVAC system which are approximately 3 years old. This home is for sale right outside of Floresville TX but very close to San Antonio.
- 5.97 acres unrestricted
- ~300 frontage on HWY 181 3 miles south of Loop 1604
- Commercial potential for many uses
- 9 miles north of Floresville
- 3 miles south of Loop 1604
- about 20 miles from the AlamoDome
- Per 2016 TxDOT report 21,832 vehicles pass this area daily
- 2480 SF house
- Mid-century vibe built in 1967
- 3/3 with 3 living areas
- 2 Masters
- Fenced, propane
- Storage buildings
- Heavily treed lot in front with space toward rear
- Massive old oak trees
This home has been well maintained and awaits the new owner to make it theirs either but updating or keeping the mid century touches. The 5.97 acres allows one to have horses or raise chickens or put the land to commercial use. The outbuildings are there to store the miscellaneous things one has when they live on this much acreage.
The drive out right onto Hwy 181 puts anyone within minutes of any area of San Antonio but you feel like you are in the country. Come home and get away from the hustle and bustle of San Antonio.