Here’s How Faye Y Taylor focuses on a better house selling experience as your Floresville Real Estate Agent.
Selling a house in Floresville? Excellent! As you know there are lots of options when it comes to real estate agents in Floresville, Tx and you’ve got a decision to make. And I would be happy to be your choice.
But the most important things to consider first is:
- Why are you selling your house?
- What is your timeline?
- Are you in the midst of a job change and need to sell or move quickly?
- Has your family dynamic changed?
- Does your home either need repairs or updating?
- What about your house makes it unique?
- How is the agent going to help you meet your goal of selling your house and at what price?
- Does the agent understand the local market?
- Is the agent familiar with country living such as septic tanks, water systems, trash pickup, the fire departments and our HOAs?
- Does the agent know the local title companies and have a working relationship with those companies?
- Did you know that having a title company from another county costs the seller more in closing costs?
- Did you know that seller disclosures to potential buyers is very important?
- Did you know that an agent who is not familiar with the local area cannot help you with the items they don’t know?
- Do you want an agent who works for you?
If you have a house for sale with land, there are buyers out there that want that type of home. It is in demand. It is hard especially for most people moving from other areas to find houses with a bit of land. If you have a house on the golf course, that is unique and there are buyers looking for that also.
If you’re looking to sell your Floresville house, I can help you sell your house for the highest price, making it effortless for you on your terms. I am familiar with the local ordinances and companies that work in this area. Wilson County is different from Bexar county in many ways so having an agent who understands the area and its “quirks” like our septic systems, our water systems, our fire departments, local law enforcement, our ag requirements which can vary from county to county and all the other things that are pertain to Wilson County is important. I am familiar with the different subdivisions and the deed requirements to those subdivisions. Those items are what affect people who live in this area.
When selling, as an owner you have an obligation to disclose items about your house to the potential buyers when you complete the sellers disclosure. Being as candid as possible and as helpful with local information helps the buyers in their decision.
Either way, countless local home owners and investors trust Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty to help them wade through the real estate selling process while keeping more cash in your pocket and helping you save the time and headache of working with less experienced brokers.
When you work with Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty we promise to help you…
- Save time worrying about your sale so you can keep enjoying your life
- Avoid costly mistakes that can pop up with difficult transactions
- Keep more money in your pocket
- Make the transition smooth.
- Negotiate all points with the buyers agent.
- Advise and consult with you about each offer: the pros and cons. You know money isn’t everything as you look at offers.
- … and more.
And if you are considering living or do live in a more country type area, you need a local Realtor® to assist you in either buying or selling your home. That local agent knows the rules and regulations that come with that type of living. Check out the information on Local Real Estate Agent.
Who do you want for your Floresville Real Estate Agent?
We’re excited to work with you! Give me a call or text at (210) 216-7722 or dive into the resources we have on this site.
– Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty
Sell Your House
Want to sell your house or property? I can help you put more cash in your pocket and sell for the highest price possible with the least hassle. How?
Find Floresville Homes For Sale
Looking for a home for sale in Floresville? Search available listings and experience buying a home with our amazing buyers agents.
Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty
Why work with us vs. a national chain brokerage? We truly offer more. See how…