Who do you want for your Floresville Real Estate Agent?
Comparing Real Estate Agents?
Here’s How Faye Y Taylor focuses on a better home buying & selling experience as your Floresville Real Estate Agent for all of Wilson County.
Buying or selling a home or land in Floresville or anywhere in Wilson county? Excellent!
As you know there are lots of options when it comes to real estate agents in Floresville, TX and you’ve got a decision to make. As a local Realtor ® who has lived in Floresville since birth, I would be happy to be your choice.
But the most important thing to consider first is what do you need or want?
- Is Floresville or La Vernia or another town in South Texas right for you and your family?
- Is country type living something that you want? or do you prefer a more suburban setting?
- Are you in the midst of a job change and need to sell or move quickly?
- Has your family dynamic changed due to children going off to school, divorce, death or the other things that affect every family in later years?
If you have decided to look for homes for sale with land, you have come to the right place. And if you want to sell your home with land, there are buyers that want that type of home.
If you’re looking to sell your house, I can help you sell your house for the highest price, making it effortless for you on your terms. I am familiar with the local ordinances and companies that work in this area so know about the area and its “quirks” like our septic systems which are different from some other areas around San Antonio, our ag requirements which vary from county to county and other factors that are pertain to Wilson County.
If you’re looking at homes for sale and wanting to buy a Floresville area property I have the experience you need to help make the buying process easier, less time consuming, and I’m on your side to help make sure you get the best deal while we worry about all of the details. I am familiar with the different subdivisions and the deed requirements to those subdivisions. Does it require masonry and how many sides? Does it have a septic system or is it in the city limits with city service? Can you build other outbuildings? If so, how many and size of those?
Either way, countless local home owners and investors trust Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty to help them wade through the real estate buying and selling process while keeping more cash in your pocket and helping you save the time and headache of working with less experienced brokers.
When you work with Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty I promise to help you…
- Save time worrying about your purchase or sale so you can keep enjoying your life
- Know the local market resulting in easier transactions
- Know the local experts who solve problems
- Know the local vendors as I do.
- Have the go to people that can answer questions that arise during transactions
- Avoid costly mistakes that can pop up with difficult transactions
- Keep more money in your pocket
- … and more. Check out the information on Local Real Estate Agent.
I’m excited to work with you! Give me a call or text at (210) 216-7722 or dive into the resources I have on this site.
– Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty, Realtor®
Sell Your House
Want to sell your house or property? I can help you put more cash in your pocket and sell for the highest price possible with the least hassle. How?
Find Floresville Homes For Sale
Looking for a home for sale in Floresville? Search available listings and experience buying a home with our amazing buyers agents.
Faye Y Taylor with StepStone Realty
Why work with us vs. a national chain brokerage? We truly offer more. See how…